My name is Christel and I see myself as a creative expert in many areas.
On this blog, I will try to inspire you with some of my various creative interests including:
- Jewellery – making long necklaces, rings and earrings.
- Baking and making desserts – both unhealthy and (half) healthy.
- Paper – I have worked with collage and mixed media forever.
- Print-at-home, I am experimenting with gift boxes, posters, cards, flags …
Why a creative expert?
- I have taught young people and adults to draw, both art drawing and life drawing, and how to paint.
- I have made clothes and accessories, since childhood.
- I have taken goldsmith courses (jewellery making).
- I’ve sold my jewellery and handbags through a design network called Freestyle Factory. Back then I had a photo of my jewellery in two Danish magazines.
I love to travel. I like to travel to the US with my family to London with my sister or on a trip with my spouse somewhere in Europe.
I live in Denmark with my son Christian age 11 and his father, whom I have known since I was 19.
I haven’t translated all my Danish posts. I haven’t got that many English speaking readers. When I hit 200 subscribers I will start a translation of all my Danish posts. For now, email me if you want to have an English version of any post and I will try to translate it as fast as possible.
You can get in touch with me here
Welcome to Danish Things.